Gift for girlfriend, on a budget

2»

Comments

• NeonSpyderNeonSpyder "Das est NTLDR?" Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17913Members
    Awww, my previous post was removed, and I thought it ever so clever?

Regardless...

For my suggestion I would recommend writing her a little story, if you have any talent at all for writing. Make the story involving you two, perhaps on a deserted island or something.

I don't know, be creative.
  • pardzhpardzh Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1601Members
    A dimebag and a couple of 40's sounds like it's within your budget.
  • XythXyth Avatar Join Date: 2003-11-04 Member: 22312Members
    This thread is hilarious. People are coming up with thoughtful ideas, only nobody considers that if the OP uses somebody elses idea it pretty much nullifies any thoughtfulness that it had, since he didn't come up with it.
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1656175:date=Oct 15 2007, 08:07 PM:name=Xyth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xyth @ Oct 15 2007, 08:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1656175"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This thread is hilarious. People are coming up with thoughtful ideas, only nobody considers that if the OP uses somebody elses idea it pretty much nullifies any thoughtfulness that it had, since he didn't come up with it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

But if he doesn't tell <!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->HIS GIRLFRIEND<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> that some stranger on the Internet is being thoughtful for him, she'll never suspect a thing.
  • MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed&#33; Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    yeah guys it doesn't matter what he gets, it's still for <!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->HIS GIRLFRIEND<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> and that makes him totally better than us hurr
  • OttoDestructOttoDestruct Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7790Members
    I found something the other night, I was just having fun seeing what people could come up with for

<!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>MY GIRLFRIEND</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
  • ZigZig ...I am Captain Planet&#33; Join Date: 2002-10-23 Member: 1576Members
    you guys ######ing crack me up.
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    I don't know what I'd do without these forums...

My funny post was edited... no more funny... damn these forums.
This discussion has been closed.