Combat

bugulubugulu Join Date: 2003-08-14 Member: 19693Members
edited September 2007 in New Player Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">Question about awards</div>Hi guys, have returned playing NS again, been like 4 years since I last played it. Plenty of changes which I like, currently I just lurk in normal servers and co servers for brainless shooting. I have a question though, in combat, when a round has ended, 3 things comes up.... "General Awards", "Alien Awards" and "Marine Awards". My problem is that "Marine Awards" doesn't show more than 2 sec, the "General Awards" and the "Alien Awards" are there until map change or new round but the "Marine Awards" just last around 2 sec.
Just to clarify it more, under the "General Awards" there are awards for Demolition Man (Most damage given), Meat Shield ( Most damage taken), hrm... hrm.. Don't remember the two others and in alien there are rewards for "XXX" healsprayed the most, "XXX" umbraed the most etc.

First I thought that "General Awards" was the "Marine Awards" but quite often Aliens are listed in that list, and from time to time I see "Marine Awards" which only lasts 2 sec. Just recently I saw some marine award called Stratigic Librarist or something. Would love to see the rest though.

Now is this a bug or do I need to type in something in console to keep it there or is it just a server addon?
I tried searching for it in Google but got so much crap up that I didn't bother reading them all and tried doing a search on the forums, but nothing showed up about this matter.

Thankful for answer.

Comments