TWG XIII PostGame Thread

2»

Comments

• im_lostim_lost TWG Rule Guru Join Date: 2003-04-26 Member: 15861Members
    <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Another possible problem that I'd prefer a solution to: Hosts voting for their own games in pre-game. I frankly don't see the point, and when going for a majority of a certain % (in those cases with 3+ hosts), it throws things off.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It typically doesn't matter all that much. We often go until there's a clear winner. I imagine that if people stopped adding votes and there wasn't any new discussion, then all of the self-votes would be ignored. I know it appeared to be a factor in the last host election thread, but there was still discussion going and it was close (within one vote after ignoring the self-vote, right?). As a practical matter, they shouldn't really count.
  • Eternaly_LostEternaly_Lost Join Date: 2004-11-20 Member: 32907Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1626144:date=May 11 2007, 12:41 AM:name=EMP_Demon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EMP_Demon @ May 11 2007, 12:41 AM) [snapback]1626144[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    This appears to have been unread, and I would prefer some closure one way or the other.

On a related note, will we see the host elections for XIV start any time soon?
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have games from 2 people, and 1 anther in a kinda place holder for the idea.

Based on this, I was going to give it a few more days.

I think I will make a deadline of Saturday for the applying and put the host election thread up on Sunday.