Pop Up Menu Doesn't work

PAINPAIN Join Date: 2006-10-31 Member: 58120Members, Constellation
I just installed 3.2 and my pop up menu does not work. I've talkd to one other person since then that is having the same issue. Could someone help me ASAP!!! Thank you much.

Comments

• Lt_PatchLt_Patch Join Date: 2005-02-07 Member: 40286Members
    <!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->bind mouse2 +popupmenu<!--c2--></div><!--ec2-->

NS 3.2 came with a fresh, and sparkly config.cfg file, which will have overwritten any changes that you made to your config.

If that doesn't work, then we'll need more than just "it doesn't work". In what way doesn't it work? Are you pressing the right button, and nothing's coming up, or are you pressing the button that you think it is?
  • PAINPAIN Join Date: 2006-10-31 Member: 58120Members, Constellation
    My pop up menu comes up for a split second and then disappears again. it doesn't matter how long I hold mouse2 down. Also, when installing 3.2 I kept my original config file. I'm not the only one having this problem and some have said it only occurs in our server.
  • the_x5the_x5 the Xzianthian Join Date: 2004-03-02 Member: 27041Members, Constellation
    I had that problem with bots installed, but removing that solved it.

The thing that's odd to me is the bug with Extralevels 3 or how Awards doesn't work
  • Lt_PatchLt_Patch Join Date: 2005-02-07 Member: 40286Members
    Then what you'll need to do is to verify that it does happen on all servers, and not just your own.
    Also, this may be an issue connected to a direct overwriting of the NS installation, which a lot of people have done, and there have been a lot of reports about it...
  • PAINPAIN Join Date: 2006-10-31 Member: 58120Members, Constellation
    So are you saying everything should be deleted and freshly installed? I will also check other servers to see if I have the same problem. Thanks for the imput thus far.
  • Mota87Mota87 Join Date: 2007-03-03 Member: 60205Members
    I got this problem too. What PAIN forgot to mention is that when you gain a level up the point isn't visible either (the +number after your level and rank). I might try to remove the bots since the_x5 got it work that way if there aren't any other solutions.
  • Mota87Mota87 Join Date: 2007-03-03 Member: 60205Members
    Yea well, that didn't work. :/ Removing bots doesn't solve the problem.
  • PorcepicPorcepic Join Date: 2007-02-21 Member: 60042Members
    I had the same problem when I installed 3.2 beta 2. But the problem was only on one server, and solved by itself.

Does your problem only happen on combat or does it also take place on ns ?