crash when pick up guns

OutlawM2SOutlawM2S Join Date: 2003-09-04 Member: 20552Members
edited November 2006 in General Server Discussion
when i play marines and i make the armory and put a gun down when i go to pick it up the game crashes to desktop i am hosting a lan game and pretty confused by this anyone know what the problem might be? and my friend just attacked me as a onos and i crashed o.O

Comments

• Petros IchorPetros Ichor Join Date: 2005-07-14 Member: 55917Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    hmmm... never heard of that one before. sorry. anyone else?
  • OutlawM2SOutlawM2S Join Date: 2003-09-04 Member: 20552Members
    its weird when i am by my self in my own server it crashes that way or when i host a game over hamachi with friends when they attack me it crashes x.x
  • UnderwhelmedUnderwhelmed DemoDetective #?! Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58026Members, Constellation
    Wrong forum, methinks. This should be in bug reports.
  • sawcesawce Join Date: 2002-12-14 Member: 10787Members
    edited November 2006
    If you have plugins, make absolutely sure first and foremost that your metamod is up to date (the latest version is 1.19: <a href="http://www.metamod.org" target="_blank">http://www.metamod.org</a>)

If you have any other 3rd party plugins disable them and see if the problem persists. If it does persist with <b>zero</b> plugins loaded then you would file a bug report, if it does not happen with any plugins loaded it would be a plugin issue and it would not be a valid bug report.

If it does happen only with certain plugins loaded you should post in the threads of the plugins (where you downloaded them from) that are causing it.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    This bug was quite common, but some time ago. I recall it being tied to a new release, but can't remember whether it was NS or AMXX.
  • OutlawM2SOutlawM2S Join Date: 2003-09-04 Member: 20552Members
    i have nothing but that rcbot thing which i didnt ues metamod to install maybe thats causing the problem
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Try disabling RCBot and recheck it.
  • tigersmithtigersmith Join Date: 2004-11-11 Member: 32749Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter
    <!--quoteo(post=1574493:date=Nov 7 2006, 05:30 PM:name=OutlawM2S)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OutlawM2S @ Nov 7 2006, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1574493[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> i have nothing but that rcbot thing which i didnt ues metamod to install maybe thats causing the problem <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

RCbot is pretty outdated if I remember correctly.

Whichbot is the most used on servers for 3.1 (that I have seen). Just a suggestion if nothing else works.