New Server with some questions

PackheadPackhead Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3862Members
I just put my first NS Server online this week ("General [M]ayhem - NS/CO Classic and Custom") -- I've got a good number of the plugins installed now that I want (Running AMXModX and MetaMod) -- However, there's two things left:

1) Install PsychoStats 2. I haven't really begun looking for instructions on this install (I'd assume its a straight forward install -- point it to your log files, change some configuration, and there you go). Any good docs on this one?

2) I want the plugin that shows your stats when you die. Maybe some of you have seen it -- when you die, it says how much damage you did to anyone, and then how much others did to you.. and its only during that one window that you live -- when you respawn, the counters reset. I've searched nsmod.org, the amxmodx forums, the metamod forums -- I can't seem to find it anywhere. Suggestions?

Comments

• GiGaBiTeGiGaBiTe Join Date: 2003-10-07 Member: 21489Members
    The last time I checked the psycho stats requirements, you needed an HTTP server with MySQL, PHP and Pearl.
  • PackheadPackhead Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3862Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1567798:date=Sep 24 2006, 09:44 PM:name=GiGaBiTe)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GiGaBiTe @ Sep 24 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1567798[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    The last time I checked the psycho stats requirements, you needed an HTTP server with MySQL, PHP and Pearl.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I control the server (Dedicated box we just outright rent -- own OS/servers/whatever)

I've got PHP and MySQL and everything loaded up on there, just need some good documentation on howto install the sucker (PsychoStats). I haven't even begun looking though, so no "google.com" responses -- if somebody knows of some great docs for installing I'd be interested to hear about it.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    See me on IRC #nsserver, and I'll try to help. That's Gamesurge.net btw.
  • PackheadPackhead Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3862Members
    Great thanks -- I'll be on in a bit.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <a href="http://www.psychostats.com/docs/ps2/" target="_blank">PsychoStats v2.X Documentation</a>