Irc

ProfLiebstromProfLiebstrom Join Date: 2004-09-04 Member: 31292Members, Constellation
Who's the head IRC dude who is actually about? Need to talk to you :x

Comments

• DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Head of what exactly? Try to be more specific.
  • ProfLiebstromProfLiebstrom Join Date: 2004-09-04 Member: 31292Members, Constellation
    The head of IRC. Don't see how I can be more specific. Or someone generally in charge in IRC.

Sent a message to puzl but that is probably wrong person.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-ProfLiebstrom+Jul 22 2005, 09:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (ProfLiebstrom @ Jul 22 2005, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->The head of IRC. Don't see how I can be more specific. Or someone generally in charge in IRC.

Sent a message to puzl but that is probably wrong person.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Since you can't see how to be more specific, I'll refer you <a href='http://gamesurge.net/' target='_blank'>here</a>, assuming you're currently using GameSurge. Or maybe you meant mIRC, so I'll refer you <a href='http://www.mirc.com/' target='_blank'>to mIRC;s homepage</a>.
  • comradecomrade Join Date: 2003-11-30 Member: 23774Members
    I am the King of IRC.
  • TalesinTalesin Our own little well of hate Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7710NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators
    Most of the #naturalselection channel operators can help you, assuming that you're already able to use IRC and enter the channel. As far as I know, Flayra owns all of the official channels, so he would technically be the 'head guy', as in pretty much all things NS.

Feel free to PM me if you have further difficulties or a specific question to ask; until then, this thread really doesn't have an actual subject for discussion, and will just end up leading to spam.

<span style='color:red'>*LOCKED.*</span>
This discussion has been closed.