Worst Movie Ever!

CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">In the public domain!</div> <a href='http://www.archive.org/details/Plan9FromOuterSpace' target='_blank'>http://www.archive.org/details/Plan9FromOuterSpace</a>

I've always wanted to see this, but never felt like spending any money on it. Yay for archive.org

Might be ready by the time I get home from work.

Comments

• Omega_DeathOmega_Death Sith apprentice to a box of Cereal Join Date: 2003-08-06 Member: 19042Members
    I can't believe that it would be any worse than DeathStalker.

<a href='http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deathstalker/' target='_blank'>http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deathstalker/</a>
  • Quantum_MooseQuantum_Moose Join Date: 2005-03-05 Member: 43643Members
    edited July 2005
    Bwahaha as I'm watching the beggining I can see the persons eyes wander back and forth as he reads his lines.

Also I like how it shows everyone who died in production. : P
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    How the hell can you think anything is worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate?
  • UnderDOGUnderDOG Join Date: 2003-04-05 Member: 15221Members
    download link down?
  • BloodySlothBloodySloth Join Date: 2003-08-27 Member: 20284Members
    The narrator has the best lines in movie history.

"Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

"My friend, you have seen this incident, based on sworn testimony. Can you prove that it didn't happen?"

"Perhaps, on your way home, someone will pass you in the dark, and you will never know it... for they will be from outer space."

Gold. Absolute Gold.
  • BulletHeadBulletHead Join Date: 2004-07-22 Member: 30049Members
    Lol... kill the earth... with ... three zombies...

*pisses himself laughing*
  • CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Liku+Jul 16 2005, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Liku @ Jul 16 2005, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> How the hell can you think anything is worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Easy! By being Plan 9 From Outer Space!
  • LikuLiku I, am the Somberlain. Join Date: 2003-01-10 Member: 12128Members
    edited July 2005
    I'm watching this, and it is no way worse that Manos. I mean, this has zombies, and Manos has... Torgo.

<edit> Around 1 hour and 8 minute, the fat DOOM3-Zombie kills a cop, it's hilarious, he just swats him on the shoulders and falls. Hahaha </edit>
  • SpetsnazSpetsnaz Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24761Members, Constellation
    StarShipTroopers 2, biggest crock of **** ever.
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    edited July 2005
    I didn't know it was in the public domain. Well I already have it on DVD anyways, along with many of the other worst movies one could think of.

"Why a particle of light can't even be seen or measured!"
    "You exploded the very air itself!"

And just to settle the "worst movie ever" debate, the true worst movie ever is an obscure little 1965 film entitled "Monster A-Go-Go" it really has no redeeming qualities. It's not so ridiculous that it's hilarious, it doesn't have any action, it doesn't have anything at all really. And you know how sometimes awful movies seem like a bunch of movies pasted together? Well this one really is. It was 2 movies slapped together for no reason, so the entire cast changes halfway through the movie along with the plot. And it has the worst ending EVER.
  • InjuryInjury Mahou Shoujo Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 7992Banned
    edited August 2005
    <span style='color:red'>NUKED</span>