Disable Seige Cannons?

D3StangmanD3Stangman Join Date: 2002-11-04 Member: 6928Members
edited November 2002 in General Server Discussion
is there anyway to disable the seige cannons? or to limit them...same with the onos

any configs to change or something?

Comments

• MellonpoprMellonpopr Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2304Members
    I don't think there is a way to do that currently
  • BrutusBrutus Join Date: 2002-10-20 Member: 1555Members
    I think it would be possible to write an admin mod plugin for this. They did it for restricting weapons in CS.
  • LiquidFusionLiquidFusion Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3139Members
    edited November 2002
    i think you should be able to build as many seige turrets as possible, same with ownos. The ownos are expensive as hell. If everyone on the team can afford to all go ownos than the marines have lost. You forget that this is an rts at heart. There WILL be end-game unbalances. Thats how its supposed to be.
  • Max1Max1 Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7730Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--LiquidFusion+Nov 22 2002, 03:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (LiquidFusion @ Nov 22 2002, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->i think you should be able to build as many seige turrets as possible, same with ownos. The ownos are expensive as hell. If everyone on the team can afford to all go ownos than the marines have lost. You forget that this is an rts at heart. There WILL be end-game unbalances. Thats how its supposed to be.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Absolutely, rounds would never end if they stayed exactly balanced the whole time. One team has to get something over the other one in order to win. Hives and heavily built up areas with defense towers are very hard to take out without siege cannons. Same thing for marine bases if the aliens lacked onos.