Backstabbing

2»

Comments

• illuminexilluminex Join Date: 2004-03-13 Member: 27317Members, Constellation
    Too bad he had today off. I was looking forward to making fun of him for a horrible attempt at hooking up with my girlfriend.

And CWAG, I expected as much a response from you. Respect is an aspect of human relationships that you should try learning about.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    edited July 2005
    <!--QuoteBegin-illuminex+Jul 6 2005, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (illuminex @ Jul 6 2005, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Too bad he had today off. I was looking forward to making fun of him for a horrible attempt at hooking up with my girlfriend.

And CWAG, I expected as much a response from you. Respect is an aspect of human relationships that you should try learning about. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Saying and doing are two differnet things, as proven by your advice, follow your own first. I say the things I do to be light-hearted, you're just a snide and jelous little man. (I wouldn't doubt that girlfriend who is ever so in love with you screws some guy behind your back, it happens.)

edit: I love how you tell me Im such an **** yet you did the exact same thing?
  • DubbilexDubbilex Chump Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9799Members
    Believe it or not, CWAG, people get in serious, adult relationships sometimes. I wouldn't lie to you.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dubbilex+Jul 6 2005, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Dubbilex @ Jul 6 2005, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Believe it or not, CWAG, people get in serious, adult relationships sometimes. I wouldn't lie to you. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Im not sure if thats a guised insult or blatent ignorance in regard to my last post, my point stands, just because you care alot about someone dosen't mean they're yours forever.
  • SirusSirus Join Date: 2002-11-13 Member: 8466Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Just a question, how is "laughing" at him supposed to help? You going to impress your girl by making fun of somebody?

What's the point?

There's no need to be a jerk.
  • DubbilexDubbilex Chump Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9799Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Jul 6 2005, 03:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Jul 6 2005, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Im not sure if thats a guised insult or blatent ignorance in regard to my last post, my point stands, just because you care alot about someone dosen't mean they're yours forever.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Guess that's up to you to decide. Twice, now, I've been treated just the way that you've suggested; like you, I reckon that it happens. Just not always.

Give the OP a break - fixing to undermine his lone defense in an issue that obviously gets to him, well, it's just mean.
  • Sub_zer0Sub_zer0 Join Date: 2004-05-09 Member: 28569Members
  • funbagsfunbags Join Date: 2003-06-08 Member: 17099Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-reasa+Jul 5 2005, 06:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (reasa @ Jul 5 2005, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ok your gonna need a pair of slapping gloves, preferably white, and a flintlock pistol. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    win