How Can I Obtain A List

CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Of current active playtesters?</div> Topic says all..

Comments

• CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    I think you might just have to give a reason. No offense, but given your track record as a mischieveous angst-instigator, you may never see that list.

N.B. That is, your track record with the Devs, just before you try and read any personal attack or judgement into that quote.
  • CommunistWithAGunCommunistWithAGun Local Propaganda Guy Join Date: 2003-04-30 Member: 15953Members
    Im sorry that people have differeing opinions and ways of thinking I suppose everyone should think alike...
  • Real_PUAReal_PUA Join Date: 2005-03-23 Member: 46255Members
    I would try asking.
  • CrispyCrispy Jaded GD Join Date: 2004-08-22 Member: 30793Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-CommunistWithAGun+Jul 6 2005, 04:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (CommunistWithAGun @ Jul 6 2005, 04:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Im sorry that people have differeing opinions and ways of thinking I suppose everyone should think alike... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes, you're absolutely right CWAG. I'm a sheep and I and the other Forumites all dance to the same beat. Release us from our conformist chains, please do.
  • puzlpuzl The Old Firm Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14029Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    edited July 2005
    There are two forum groups here - Playtester and Contributor. Other than that there is no more public information available.

* locked *
This discussion has been closed.