spysnipedisspysnipedis Join Date: 2004-09-04 Member: 31356Members
edited June 2005 in Clan Recruitment
<div class="IPBDescription">Mature and Active Players</div> Name: Team aeRO

e-mail: victorzunigajr@gmail.com

IRC: #aero talk to []aeRO[]SniPe

Current Leagues: CAL-ns Omega

Divisions/Conferences: Omega

Number of Players: 1

Looking for a good marine and a good lerk/fade. Has to be active.

AIM: spysnipedis
MSN: spysnipedis@hotmail.com

Comments

• PreciousPrecious Join Date: 2003-03-18 Member: 14652Members
    Despite the lack of skill, this clan plays alot. If they keep it I they have to become a good clan.
  • demonsxdemonsx Join Date: 2003-10-21 Member: 21828Members
    I applaud aero for staying in cal as long as this even after some idiots flame them, this means they have the willingness to get better and thats awesome.
  • xxxacexxxxxxacexxx Join Date: 2004-11-13 Member: 32765Members, Constellation
    <b><u>Word</u></b>
  • DystopiaDystopia Join Date: 2005-06-23 Member: 54496Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-demonsx+Jun 24 2005, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (demonsx @ Jun 24 2005, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I applaud aero for staying in cal as long as this even after some idiots flame them, this means they have the willingness to get better and thats awesome. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Agree. I'm happy to see they have a vanilla ns server now too.
  • SlickWillSlickWill Join Date: 2004-02-17 Member: 26642Members, Constellation
    I agree that they seem to be working really hard on becoming a decent clan. I just don't think any self-respecting CAL vet will even give them a fair chance as far as joining due to the stigma their tag carries.
  • PreciousPrecious Join Date: 2003-03-18 Member: 14652Members
    I would consider it a challange to join them and make them a top omega team. They already got the foundation by having a team that wants to play and isn't afraid to lose. Currently Omega is looking to be a tough division this year, depending on how many of current teams move up to Delta. Despite this, I would be very surprised if they didn't make the playoffs.