Omg

13»

Comments

• xtcmenxtcmen Join Date: 2004-04-20 Member: 28040Members, Squad Five Blue
    I agree 1.04 was the best. THe game has changed, and all this ranting isn't going to change anything. Lets see what 3.1 has to offer, then rant about how 3.04 sucks.
  • CoalehCoaleh Not Pepseh Join Date: 2003-10-11 Member: 21602Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
  • CrotalusCrotalus Join Date: 2003-12-02 Member: 23871Members
    I've been playing since 1.04, and I do agree it is better, but
    there is nothing we can do about it now. I would like to know
    why you guys hate CO so much? I enjoy CO sometimes, but
    NS is my favorite. You can't blame CO for everything, don't
    forgot all those new MMORPGs are reeling in more and more
    players from all games by the minute...

Although,I do admit, must of the CO players are total nubs
    from CS...
  • xesxes Join Date: 2003-07-09 Member: 18055Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Munty+Jun 22 2005, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Munty @ Jun 22 2005, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> *Performs NS necromancy*

NS was ruined when they didnt include scorpions that hover without flapping! <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    smartbomb was the best feature never added into ns D: D: D: D:

ps like 3 pages just got deleted because this thread went from 5 pages to 2 in less than a second.
  • FatpowerFatpower Join Date: 2005-01-04 Member: 32917Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crotalus+Jun 22 2005, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Crotalus @ Jun 22 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've been playing since 1.04, and I do agree it is better, but
    there is nothing we can do about it now. I would like to know
    why you guys hate CO so much? I enjoy CO sometimes, but
    NS is my favorite. You can't blame CO for everything, don't
    forgot all those new MMORPGs are reeling in more and more
    players from all games by the minute...

Although,I do admit, must of the CO players are total nubs
    from CS... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Co isnt the problem, its the people who play NS just for co, the ones who call NS **** just because they dont even bother trying to learn the game. Heres what happens usually:

co_faceoff 16/16

map change: ns_tanith

ns_tanith 7/16
  • digzdigz be still, maggot Join Date: 2002-05-07 Member: 588Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    OMG locked due to pointlessness. Go contribute to the other ten thousand threads talking about the same or similar things... waa you cant use the search function?

<span style='color:red'>-Locked-</span>
This discussion has been closed.