[wip]vektor Sp1

2»

Comments

• rabbityrabbity Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17866Members
    btw you kinda resized it a lil too small in the hands
  • DrfuzzyDrfuzzy FEW... MORE.... INCHES... Join Date: 2003-09-21 Member: 21094Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-rabbity+May 18 2005, 06:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (rabbity @ May 18 2005, 06:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> btw you kinda resized it a lil too small in the hands <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I kinda like it small, makes it feel accurate for some reason. I had a laser-sighted usp a long time ago that was tiny, it was so easy to aim with, had the 'feel' I like in models.
  • StarStarGrizzlyStarStarGrizzly Join Date: 2004-02-06 Member: 26139Members
    I'm having a bunch of problems with my isp, my so-called high speed internet is working slower than dial-up, if it works at all. This morning is the first time in about 3 days I've had internet.

Anyway I cant upload a picture cause it times out, but I'm about 80% done on the skin, all I have left are the few details, like the hammer and the thingies on the side
  • StarStarGrizzlyStarStarGrizzly Join Date: 2004-02-06 Member: 26139Members
    Sry for double post, but editing wont get anyone's attention.

Error with the mesh, on the frame slide
    _o.jpg 36.9K