Collection Wonid Of Idiots

EKSEKS Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2790Members
<div class="IPBDescription">The kind that joins the game and destory</div> your buildings. becomes commander and uses all the res. on crap. And other kind of idots.

I got 2 curretly:

And im collection more.

Comments

• GoleXGoleX Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7681Members
  • VittoPBVittoPB Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7566Awaiting Authorization
    will a mod please delte this post? EKS don't post stuff like this...you have no proof, no one really knows who you're talking about, think things out before you make a fool out of yourself.
  • VittoPBVittoPB Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7566Awaiting Authorization
    edited November 2002
    the forums are generating MySql errors and is making double posts MODS heads up.

When I click on submit I get a MySql error and I hit back button it generates a second post
  • ShawnDShawnD Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7827Members
    you can't post stuff without proof that these are won ids of llamas. for all we know, these are just guys you don't get along with so you want us to ban them.
  • MellonpoprMellonpopr Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2304Members
    ignored without proof
  • EKSEKS Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2790Members
    And how would you go around too prove it ? Screenshots ?? can be easyly faked. Its trused based offcourse, And i do not have any reasons to lie.

Basicly these guyz where joining commander and spending res. on XXX infantery spawners. Then leaving the commander post too shot the infantery spawners.

Basicly there is a few ppl like this going around, i want to collect their wonid. And ban them from any servers where i have admin.

Basicly you will just have too trust me, If you want too make sure im not some h4X0r check the UA forums.
  • MellonpoprMellonpopr Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2304Members
    screenshots would help - definately. Just about anything can be faked.. how bout getting a demo of it in action. That would be much harder to fake.. include the console and wonid