Community: Jumped

13»

Comments

• nAAbjnAAbj Join Date: 2004-08-31 Member: 31108Members, Constellation
    edited April 2005
  • nAAbjnAAbj Join Date: 2004-08-31 Member: 31108Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-Swiftspear+Apr 9 2005, 07:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Swiftspear @ Apr 9 2005, 07:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-nAAbj+Apr 9 2005, 06:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (nAAbj @ Apr 9 2005, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i dont know if they changed agora in new beta, but if you want i can get u a few jumps fana didnt (completely) use in nsjumped or nsjumped 2.

i got a cool jump as marine in tunnel - agora, in nsj it is done as skulk, but as marine, it looks just too pro.

a jump in purification - caged, in nsj it is done by just 1 hop into the vent, i start at the rails doing insane jumps to get in the vent.

a jump in douberes - caged, starting down the buttom as rine, doing some cool hops

a skulk jump in origin, at the section above dbl, where the -lower- elevator leads to.

so if you want any of these jumps, get a server up with hltv, pm me and ill do em.. or just do em by yourself

-if you want i can always try finding new jumps in the new/changed maps.

contact me in #knife @ Quakenet (n44bj) <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You know you don't need HLTV to take demos in game...

If we harrass you in IRC, would you mind doing them in the constie server? The only thing is I don't think agora is still votable as one of the maps in that server...

Mineshaft has some real nice jumps too, but I'm avoiding them because it isn't in the offical map cycle any more.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    -sure, make a movie with first person shots only. (i know these jumps are worth putting in the movie)

-im a euro

-if you want ineye demos, browse through these:
    normal rinejumps - <a href='http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/marinejumps.rar' target='_blank'>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/marinejumps.rar</a>
    alien jumps - <a href='http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/alienjumps.rar' target='_blank'>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/alienjumps.rar</a>
    catalyst jumps - <a href='http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/catarinejumps.rar' target='_blank'>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/l_koning/catarinejumps.rar</a>

i cant do the jumps atm because my mobo is dying, and i cant play ns. The new mobo is expected to be delivered tomorrow..
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    edited April 2005
    SWIFT:

These jumps are jump where I do the following:

I jump down on a special way, and take no dmg.
    I jump down and show how much dmg a normal jump does.

basicly it shows how to jump down from high distances safely, they aint all great, but I know that the one in hera for example, is not highly known.

If you like some jumps, lemme know, and we will meatup for 3rd person footage
  • SwiftSwift Lost Keys Join Date: 2005-02-19 Member: 41683Members, Constellation
    Okay, people, PLEASE:

1. Edit your posts and remove those URLS - The reason I want you to send the demos to MY EMAIL is so 1. Your jumps aren't done again and put into a different video, 2. people don't see what is to come when and if i use your videos.

I appreciate every submission, but DO_NOT_POST_JUMPS_HERE

Email them to me at (2swift@gmail.com) after you edited the links out of your posts.
  • SwiftSwift Lost Keys Join Date: 2005-02-19 Member: 41683Members, Constellation
    OK, I got over 3 gigs of raw footage. I'm gonna be busy.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    Hurry up, TSAO is working on another vid and I really don't want to have to give up any of our jumps again.
    Honestly, I am not worried. I poured sugar in their water-cooled computers.
    edited April 2005
    Okay, guys, the time of Community:Jumped release nears, and so I only need about 30 seconds of jumps. I am still accepting submissions, if none are sent then simply put I will make them. (This will be pretty hard as I have less and less time as exams near)

Any submissions are accepted, but not all submisions will be in the video.

Upon reading the drama at the tsao thread, I would like to express my feelings here.

Their work is origional, creative, and most of the people complaining that it contained no good jumps, bad editing, etc. have acted very naive in my opinion. I would like constructive criticism, but I will not accept imbeciles saying "leikomg i did that like a 100k tymes!11" or "my lil sis kan edit beter tan u."

Here are some facts about Community:Jumped

-You probably have seen a lot of these jumps already, most likely in game (I have tried my best to make them origional) but maybe a few of them in a movie.

-This is my first video I have ever made, of anything. I know the editing sucks. Get over it.

-If you don't like what you see, submit the jumps you do want to see at 2swift@gmail.com

-and finally, if you feel like the tsao jump video was not good, or any other community video that was made did not have any redeeming features, don't download this video.

I would much rather have 5 people that enjoy this video and custructivly criticise it than 100 people saying "omg its ok" or "its coo, i see beter"

Uh... That's all I can think of, and expect Community:Jumped relatively soon. Until then...

Edit: Spelling.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members