Teleporterc.mdl

slayerkl2slayerkl2 RUFCKINGKETAMINE?????? Join Date: 2004-10-17 Member: 32324Members
well i made the hack shoudlnt i get credited a little (it was used in a map in models/teleporter)
i dont mean to be a crdit **** but i want to be important.

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    What? Who are you? What are you talking about? When did this happen? Where?
  • slayerkl2slayerkl2 RUFCKINGKETAMINE?????? Join Date: 2004-10-17 Member: 32324Members
    ...? the model teleporterc was used in 3.0 on a map i think and i would just like a wee bit credit somewheres cause i hacked it together from the original model on is it ns_lost?
  • HazeHaze O RLY? Join Date: 2003-07-07 Member: 18018Members, Constellation
    Thats up to the mapper, not the developers.
  • ZammaZamma Join Date: 2004-05-04 Member: 28458Members, Constellation
    Im pretty sure teleporterc is teleporter chamber an amx plugin i was riting using that name of model. u sure u didnt DL that model and name from my server? Cause well... thats the name of the model my plugin precached.
  • AaronAaron vroom vroom der party startah Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7020Members
    wow total skills for not conveying wth this topic is about
  • Garet_JaxGaret_Jax Join Date: 2003-02-23 Member: 13870Members, Constellation
    Hold on a minute- you want to get credit for a hacked model?

I'm no modeller- but isn't "hacking" a model a friendly internet way of saying "stealing"?
  • slayerkl2slayerkl2 RUFCKINGKETAMINE?????? Join Date: 2004-10-17 Member: 32324Members
    no its when you take an orignal model An modifiy it using parts from the model itself or others. And i checked with a couple others be4 posting. They al said they had it.
    i got this model of nsarmslab tho and renamed it... then added it to my plugin im so confused...
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    edited March 2005
    I just searched my fresh 3.0 install, and didn't find the model you mention. Which map did you see it on?

By the way, for the love of all thats holy, you are all not that busy. Write the full word, not only half of it and let us fill in the blanks.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Zamma created a teleporter plugin some time back and it featured the teleporterc.mdl. If anyone can tell you the origin of this model he can.
    hmm. well then i guess its a popular plugin cause 5 peple who i asked had it ^< . So i guess this was just a misunderstanding?
    they must have got it from my server i never publically released the plugin.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    edited March 2005
    Whatever it is, as I understand it, it has nothing to do with the official NS map lineup. As such, it becomes a private matter between you and Zamma. I suggest you resolve the situation via PM or mail; the broad public really has no place in the discussion until then.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.