Marines Need To Learn A Lesson From The Circus

2»

Comments

• AvengerXAvengerX Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27459Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin-SDJason+Feb 21 2005, 11:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SDJason @ Feb 21 2005, 11:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-TheMunch8+Feb 21 2005, 05:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (TheMunch8 @ Feb 21 2005, 05:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What i hate is when you die, and you run straight back to where you lost the weapon, and when you are 2 feet from it, it disappears.  $*(@$(**#)@# <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    So true <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yeah. but thats just sometimes the way the cookie crumbles.
  • Swift_IdiotSwift_Idiot Join Date: 2003-01-05 Member: 11883Members
    Hahahahahahahaha. I never thought of snatching spare LMGs and reloading them and taking them with me as backup on the floor. That's hilarious.

I'd never have enough ammo to pull this off though. Usually I'm at <100 LMG
  • SDJasonSDJason Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16841Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Swift Idiot+Feb 22 2005, 01:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Swift Idiot @ Feb 22 2005, 01:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hahahahahahahaha. I never thought of snatching spare LMGs and reloading them and taking them with me as backup on the floor. That's hilarious.

I'd never have enough ammo to pull this off though. Usually I'm at <100 LMG <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    But the guy who died... his ammo is there too....

Dude... its so funny.... ull **** up ur first few times... but if you stash 3 lmg's in corners.. and keep switchin em so they dont disappear... it can be hilarious when ur told to hold a resnode or hive..... or anything like that

Wont help against a fade usually.... but..... meh.. miracles can happen.....

Toting a Gl and an HMG , or two HMG's is the best though... even if you will ahve next to no ammo to reload those HMG;s

~Jason
  • ManosManos Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 1956Members
    if i find a gun i dont juggle, but there are still things that cost little efford to do.

like:

-if i find a gun, switch it once, so it should stay there another 30 seconds.
    -also tell your teammates the position of lost guns.
  • Jeb3diahJeb3diah Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6044Members
    Does anyone know how long a gun stays on the ground for before it disappears?
  • j3stj3st Join Date: 2004-06-28 Member: 29602Members
    i never juggle lmgs as backup. it's just a risk if a skulk suddenly comes and u'll be unprepared for that .5 seconds which will cost u your life.

however, if you and your teamate are battling a fade, he empties his lmg while u do as well, and while he reloads u should pull ur pistol out to whip him. after ur teamate drops dead, do not start reloading your pistol or lmg. rather pick up his lmg and emptying that into him usually finishes him off.

but fades normally aren't that stupid and will go heal another 200 or so life then come back to finish u off.