Doom 3 Alien Pack For Ns

RedIRedI Join Date: 2004-08-09 Member: 30478Members
ok i decided to make a D3 alien pack for ns because i been waiting for one and no one seems to care if there will be one or not. Here is how it stands:

Skulk: Trite or Tick
Gorge: Trite or tick
Lerk: Lost Soul
Fade: Imp or Revenant
Onos: Pinky

I have converted all models to an *.OBJ file because i cannot import *.MD5MESH files due to my little problem with MS3D.
I have added bump-mapping on to the original textures using Photoshop so it doesn't look weird when it is in game

Lastnight i tried to get work done on the fade/imp but because im the worst modller in history i cant really assign bones very well although the imp model is rather hard to do.

I would really apreicate any help from the community if there is any help on the way.

Comments

• sheena_yanaisheena_yanai Join Date: 2002-12-23 Member: 11426Members
    edited March 2005
    ask there for help.....
    <a href='http://www.hl-improvement.com/forums/' target='_blank'>we rip everything off for great justice</a>

almost just pirates and game rippers there..they can help you for sure....
    they ripped most of the hl2 and maybe q3 stuff that is as... dunno..counterstrike replacement around ..... and some of them claiming it as their own work.... one of them tried it here and got so badly bant
    but i dont want to say that there are no pros around...some very briliant stuff there, if you look long enough

now to your sugestions....

Skulk: Trite or Tick arent they to small ? they look retarded..you would have to
    reanimate them because the skulk skeleton wont fit

Gorge: Trite or tick thats very creative...

Lerk: Lost Soul it would not have any flames... and.. lost souls are
    floating...not wobbling like a lerk does.. and arent lerks
    already to hard to hit?

Fade: Imp or Revenant hmm... ok...yes?

Onos: Pinky now..that sounds interesting... but wouldnt you have to
    rescale it , to fit into the onos hitboxes?..

additional the missing bumpmaps let them look like poopy in hl
  • RedIRedI Join Date: 2004-08-09 Member: 30478Members
    thats why i add the bump maps into the original textutes to make them look normal instead of a fat turd