What The *place Favorite Expletive Here*?

JHazardJHazard Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8086Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Server Admin Issues</div> So... this is the 4th time I have experienced this in less than 2 hours. I am in a game and a team <cough>marines</cough> is losing something fierce and all of a sudden I am F4'd and I cannot rejoin 'cuase the game is full.

Is this a server admin issue or what? I do not understand what is goin on...

Thanks is advance for replies.

Comments

• ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Members, Constellation
    ok, f4ed?

like Ready Room?

or AltF4 like HL killed

b/c it sounds like you meen HL dies

and you can't join again b/c HL is bloody popular
  • CForresterCForrester P0rk(h0p Join Date: 2002-10-05 Member: 1439Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Thansal+Nov 16 2002, 08:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Thansal @ Nov 16 2002, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->ok, f4ed?

like Ready Room?

or AltF4 like HL killed

b/c it sounds like you meen HL dies

and you can't join again b/c HL is bloody popular<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Does anyone know what he just said?
  • TempestTempest Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8083Members
    The server can run commands for you, but how can you be forced to stay in RR? I've never seen a message that you cant join either team because they are full.

The server can, obviously, kick you and the game might fill up so you cant rejoin, or you can be banned so you cant rejoin.

I'm not sure if the server can run the quit command for you.
  • FieariFieari Join Date: 2002-10-22 Member: 1566Members, Constellation
    Perhaps he's trying to join a specific team, and that team outnumbers the other?
  • JHazardJHazard Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8086Members
    Well... me being not allowed to join team because the team was full did occur on two out the four occassions... but the problem still stands that I am playing a game that all of a sudden gets nixed and starts over.

Again, do SAs have this power? Meaning, if some SA is playing on a team and that team is losing can they just pull the plug and force a restart?
  • BattousaixBattousaix Join Date: 2002-06-25 Member: 822Members
    They cant stop the match, they can just reload map to restart, or somehow make all the guys of a team press f4 or exec em...
  • JHazardJHazard Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8086Members
    So, in essence.. forcing a map reload creates a new game yes?
  • saint0zsaint0z Join Date: 2002-10-16 Member: 1505Members, Constellation
    i just find it annoying and immature how people start deserting a team as it beging to loose. just suck it up and play till the end, there will be another match shortly... geez.
  • XaniethXanieth Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7280Members
    Whenever I'm a marine and we're losing, I fight to the bitter end. Take as many of those slimy **obscenity** with me.

If I'm an alien and a skulk with no hive, I'll just either kamikaze or kill myself.