Help With Amxx

ZxypherZxypher Join Date: 2005-02-01 Member: 39438Members
Hey all, need some help if you could. I installed the mod like it told me too and it will show up but in steam when it runs on my server it fails and i get this message:
Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "entity_get_string") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "extralevels2.amxx"

Any help i could get would be great ! thanks !

-Copied from another forum.

Comments

• BorisBoris Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11636Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-From ModNS.org+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (From ModNS.org)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->#include <amxmodx>
    #include <amxmisc>
    #include <fakemeta>
    #include <engine>
    #include <ns>
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You will need to have the fakemeta, engine, and ns modules running...try that first.

This plugin does not require the so called ns2amx module if you have AMX Mod X v1.0

Hope this helps...
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Unfortunately Cheeserm's thread is confusing and doesn't really say which version of AMX his plugin supports (it supports AMX). It sounds as if you downloaded his AMX version when in fact you may need his AMX Mod X version.

If such is the case, you'll need to download his AMX Mod X version on <a href='http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=1189&st=240#entry15045' target='_blank'>this page.</a> Let us know if that fixes you up.
  • ReKReK Join Date: 2004-08-30 Member: 31058Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    AMX Mod X comes packaged with all modules, but for some reason, they area ll commented out in the modules.ini by default.

Try using this one, I've enable all modules. I would just say uncomment yours, but some cancel eachother out (like the mysql modules), so, instead of telling you which to uncomment, it's easier to just send the file.

Make sure you have AMXx 1.00. If you had 0.20, it is very easy to update. no compiling is necessary.