Flakey Skin And Resources Falling In The Cracks

NecroBillNecroBill Join Date: 2002-11-13 Member: 8435Members
<div class="IPBDescription">me thinks, u stinks</div> Hey, whats up? Anywho, right now when you upgrade your carapace you have to be healed by somthing for it to take effect. I think they should change this so that you automatically gain your increase in armor. I mean it's not that big of a deal to go find a gorge or defense chamber, but what if your in a big battle and you realize that more armor may help so u duck to the side to upgrade for a few seconds but when you come out of your cacoon nothing changes it was a useless upgrade unless there is a Defense tower around. Also now that i think about it say you are a gorge and you wanna upgrade your speed or somthing you have lets say...80 resources while there is one hive. While your gestating you lose 47 resources due to the fact that your class has officialy changed from "GORG" to "GEST" I think maybe they should change the max resources for "GEST" to 100 then you would not lose your resources. I wanted to post this here before i did it in suggestions so that i could find out if this has already been discussed. THAT IS ALL

Comments

• Rice-RocketeerRice-Rocketeer Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2674Members
    Have to agree with you there.
  • MadjaiMadjai Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2986Members
    caraspace is not a waste without the extra armor, you gain % damage absorb

its 40%, 50%, and 60% for lvl 1, 2 and 3 respectively
  • kID-IcaruskID-Icarus Join Date: 2002-04-28 Member: 533Members
    A: Most Smart Players will Evolve/Upgrade near defensive postions, and most of these postions are usually the hive, or a outpost with a defense chamber near by.

B: The resources you loose, are stored at the hive, and when your resource cap increases, you will gain whatever number of resources you stored at the hive. Note, that once you reach your maximum number of resources, you will begin storing resources at the hive untill you need these resources. What, I don't know, is if these resources are shared, or are kept for that individual player.