Help Customizing My New Ded Server

ReKReK Join Date: 2004-08-30 Member: 31058Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
I'm setting up a new ded server soon and I'm not sure how to set all the options. Here's a list of the main settings I want, the rest are small and I'll figure them out later:

- Disable F4
- Equalize teams (1 player difference allowed)
- 2 game rounds: first round everyone picks a team, second round everyone is forced to opposite team (rines=>aliens and vice versa). Newcomers are forced onto team if unequal, pick themselves otherwise.
- At end of each round a vote is called, co_ or ns_. Depending on result, the corresponding maplist is brought up and a vote is called for the next map.
- CD and VAC
- Server entry message
- Size limit on custom files (sounds, models, etc)
- 1 exception to above rule, a music file
- Since this is a pub clan server, reserved spots for members
- Ping limit (no one with ping > x sustained for > y seconds allowed)
- Limited admin access for clan members
- Is there a GUI for the rcon?

That's it, I think. Thanks for the help and sorry for the long post.

Comments

• slayerkl2slayerkl2 RUFCKINGKETAMINE?????? Join Date: 2004-10-17 Member: 32324Members
    edited November 2004
    alright i suggest getting amxx 1.0. it has tons of plugins for ns for mvm ava f4 blocking cc blocking onos blocking and much more. and if you want a gui for rcon what youll have to do is get someone to make you a commandmenu (if ui dint know what this is go on the customization forum and look at a sticky for ns chat binds). HOpe that helps u a little
    amxmodx.org
    edit:to use vac just make shure the "secure" box in the lower corner is checked when you start your server.
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <span style='color:white'>Set yourself up with AMX Mod X v1.00 and then go to modNS.org Forums.</span>

Disable F4: rrblock.amxx plugin

Equalize teams: mp_limitteams 1 in server.cfg

2 game rounds: unavailable afaik

co or ns mapvote: I think I've seen it, but no clue how. the crabmapmanager.amxx plugin is the seckz though.

VAC: unavailable for NS, CD normally for league competition

Server entry message: available in AMX Mod X (amxx.cfg)

Size limit on custom files: unavailable afaik as a plugin

Reserve slots: available in AMX Mod X (amxx.cfg)

Ping limit: HPK (high ping kicker) available on AMX Mod X Forums as a plugin

Admin access: easily configureable in amxmodx users.ini

GUI for rcon: not available afaik

AMX Mod X v1.00 can be downloaded <a href='http://www.amxmodx.org/' target='_blank'>here</a>. The modNS.org Forums are <a href='http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php' target='_blank'>here</a>.
  • slayerkl2slayerkl2 RUFCKINGKETAMINE?????? Join Date: 2004-10-17 Member: 32324Members
    i just got pwned. Meh i hate vac.