Pop-ups Are Interrupting My Play

13»

Comments

• SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    True, it's far easier to break something than to fix it, so people trying to break open Microsoft's products can do it faster than Microsoft can produce updates to protect their products.
  • ViPrViPr Resident naysayer Join Date: 2002-10-17 Member: 1515Members
    i think the problem is stupid government really. the only thing that is gonna put an end to this or at least drasically reduce it is a law banning it. i mean look what happened when they banned spam email. it dropped off suddenly. i don't know why that law didn't encompass pop-ups which are much more annoying than spam email. it's ridiculous. it's the same thing coz it's advertisement but instead of appearing only in your inbox whenever you check your email it appears everwhere whenever the hell it wants like when you're watching a movie, or playing a game, or typing a paper, or reading a website, and what about when doing a business presentation geez? it would probably happen then too. ridiculous.

so in conclusion the only thing that will stop annoyware is threat of punishment and if the government won't do it then threat of a vigilante byitch-slap smack-down slap-orama spank-fest would probably suffice.