Damn Menu!

jarexjarex Join Date: 2002-11-11 Member: 8254Members
When i play NS everthing goes smoothly.......................but when i right click for that menu to come up all i get are these white blurry letters at the top left corner of my screen....PLEASE HELLP ME!!!!!!!!

Comments

• AhnteisAhnteis teh Bob Join Date: 2002-10-02 Member: 1405Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    What rendering mode aer you playing in?
  • BananBanan Join Date: 2002-02-22 Member: 235Members
    I remember the ns tech release there was a bug where opengl (or was it d3d or software? uhm, I've no idea)
    Anyway it had graphic glitches, they did fix this though but maybe some of the same errors are occuring with some graphic cards.

Or maybe your drivers are just out of date, try updating them that usually helps.
  • FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    It sounds like you're trying to play with software rendering. This is not supported, and won't work in NS. Try changing your video configuration to OpenGL or Direct3D and see if you can get it to work. If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to buy a new video card to play NS.