Starcraft Meets Ns

fried_ricefried_rice Join Date: 2004-09-10 Member: 31582Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">bored...</div> damn i think the manuals in teh alien and marine sections are outdated. they tell most of the story though.

umm i think ns takes place in the future when nanotech becomes a reality. The aliens are descendants of the zerg who are powered by the overmind and must destroy all that exists. The protoss are long gone but their technology has melded with the Zerg who now call themselves the khaara. They have taken the special protoss tech to create the ability to expand even faster by spreading their bacteria-like "creep" all over the place. And they have made their former cerebrates "hives" through which the overmind controls them all.

blah what am i blabbering about..

Comments

• Mad_ivansMad_ivans Join Date: 2004-08-24 Member: 30849Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-fried_rice+Sep 10 2004, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (fried_rice @ Sep 10 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> damn i think the manuals in teh alien and marine sections are outdated. they tell most of the story though.

umm i think ns takes place in the future when nanotech becomes a reality. The aliens are descendants of the zerg who are powered by the overmind and must destroy all that exists. The protoss are long gone but their technology has melded with the Zerg who now call themselves the khaara. They have taken the special protoss tech to create the ability to expand even faster by spreading their bacteria-like "creep" all over the place. And they have made their former cerebrates "hives" through which the overmind controls them all.

blah what am i blabbering about.. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->

i would never sink ones teeth in two stories in one congolemerate or one shall see the likes of you

(Edward) in another words don't bother you see madivans lacks subtlety in his presentations