Bad Player (building Killer)

CatpokerCatpoker Join Date: 2002-06-25 Member: 816Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Please help</div> Ok so i was on Fragzone v1.01 and was commander on ns_epclipse at about 10:30 am today. i was doing quite well with 200 some odd resources, and holding a hive while attacking another

all is going well until [AWEV] Rapier show up and starts begging for a HMG, i say wait because i am in the middle of something, well he just keeps on begging and begging and i keep saying wait for it, i got to do this, well about 3 minutes pass and i still havent gotten around to it, so he starts shooting the infantry portals with his gun, i kept telling him to quit and that i was upgrading the ammo factory now, but he kept destroying the buildings

he destroys most of everything even with people helping weld it back together, i lay down HMG when the ammo fac finishes upgrading hopeing that he would stop, BIG MASTAKE!!! he uses his HMG to ruin our base, i logged of in dusgust

once agian his info is:

name: [AWEV] Rapier
WonID: 2025257
Server: Fragzone v1.01

what can you guys do to make this never happen agian?

(BTW) i now relize i have no screenshots, i pressed the wrong button

Comments

• TruewrestlerTruewrestler Join Date: 2002-05-02 Member: 570Members
    same thing happened on a game for me recently (see my post)

very upsetting
  • SanchoSancho Join Date: 2002-03-30 Member: 365Members
    same thing happened to my team

[SS]pwns was his name
  • KizKiz Join Date: 2002-11-06 Member: 7236Members
    edited November 2002
    <!--QuoteBegin--Catpoker+Nov 9 2002, 09:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Catpoker @ Nov 9 2002, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what can you guys do to make this never happen agian?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Report his name, actions, and WONID to the admins of the server, plus what you just did.

Well I'll be a gorge's b@stard uncle, there's already an <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=9750&s=' target='_blank'>anti-llama thread</a>.
  • flippoflippo Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3022Members
    Same **obscenity** just happened to me. Who is the genius that thought being able to kill your buildings was a good thing. Can this be turned off or is it always on?