A bit of balancing

SpynesSpynes Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4687Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Iam tired of nades / sentrys</div>Well i have to say that i always play Alien now, so the teams get unstacked, and over the hours of addicted play i have noticed some of the good and the bad - here is some balancing stuff that might be usefull to read

-= MARINES =-

Sentrys - make the rate of fire off them a bit slower not to much tho / take a bit of their armor off (they are only standing on little leg stands)

Siege Sentrys - i donno, i have seen 1 siege sentry take out 10 guys, 6 Offensive Chambers, alot of Defensive Chambers, a Movement Chamber and the Hive very easily all threw the wall (this was all in one hive area, i couldn't spawn, lol....so WORK ON THIS TO MAKE IT EVEN OR TAKE IT OUT)

Grenade Launcher - Make the clip size around 3, so they have to reload more often / make the blast size smaller / take a bit of power down from them (they can kill multi skul's and gorges in a heartbeat...plus there is nothing on the Aliens that can rival this weapon)

Jetpack - SOOO FUN TO USE, DONT CHANGE IT AT ALL !!

Light Machine Gun - almost perfect, just a small bit slower on the rate of fire and its perfect (plus it wont go threw all the ammo you have in a cupple of seconds...i have had ammo troubles with it even with max bullets)

Welder - PLZ make it give out the kill to the welder, instead of the alien dropping dead from a weld kill (funny stuff)

Trip Mine - Make it so you cant put alot of them around the same area (like max 2 on a door way or something, and make them more expensive to buy)

Heavy Armor - ITS A TANK, it takes way to many bites to kill the user, so take down the armor to like 200 (or make bite'ing more dangerous)

Heavy Machine Gun - The single best thing in the game, the only thing i dont like is it kills the little aliens sooooo fast, i say make it more expensive to buy thats about it

-= ALIENS =-

Give them something to rival the grenade launcher because their structures get totally owned by grenades (yes i have worked hard protecting a resource chamber with offensive and defensive chambers everywhere and a cupple of nades come in and poof all gone....all that hard work gone, with just a few nades =( (the Aliens dont get the bile bomb fast enough to even have a chance)

Make the Offensive Chamber shoot faster / just a bit more armor

Allow them to build all three trait chambers when they have 2 hives

Morphing into the Fade should be just a bit shorter (the ono's long morphing should stay the same or get longer)

Make the Fade a bit faster / make his acid rockets splash a bit of a larger spread

The Lerk is the most underrated alien in the game, and is probablly one of the most efficient marine killer of all - Allow the Lerks Spore Cloud to affect structures but at way lesser damage (they dont have enough hp to dance with the sentrys, so give them the spore cloud, at lesser damage to the sentry)

Leep and Spikes - need to do just little more dammage (very few leap / spike kills....maybe due to the ping, but the new patch will tell)

Celerity - it doesn't seem like your going any faster with this on, so plz check this and maybe make an adjustment.

Hive Sight - i used this one time and i turned on my flashlight and all of a sudden the marines and their structures were invisable, lol, minor bug but funny to watch.

DONT CHANGE THE GORGE, make it so that it actually needs support from teammates.

well thats about it, iam tired and i dont know if i forgot something....this is just a long thought out suggestion, fell free to tell me what you like / dislike.

[Spynes]

Comments