Hlds exiting with no warning.

PsylockePsylocke Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1790Members
Ack!  While trying to use admin mod on the windows server in XP pro.  HLDS seems to just exit.  No Warning, just after it brings up the metamod start up it just closes.  I can play other mods just fine.  Any idea whats happening?

Comments

• FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Hmm.  Make sure you have the latest metamod (full NS support was added in a recent version, I can't access the site at the moment).  Make sure your server runs properly without adminmod first, then try adding it.

Anyone else having problems with it?  Anyone else getting it to work?
  • PsylockePsylocke Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1790Members
    I think its my meta mod, if you can mind me a download site(becuase the main site is down) i will really appreciate it.
  • EpochEpoch Join Date: 2002-10-10 Member: 1474Members
    Admin Mod and Meta Mod work fine. If you can't get to the Meta Mod site, download Admin Mod version 2.50.50, the latest Meta Mod is included with it. Good luck.
  • PsylockePsylocke Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1790Members
    I donwloaded 2.50.50 and copyed the new DLLs and it worked, tank you for your help!
  • AolphobiaAolphobia Join Date: 2002-08-08 Member: 1113Members
    i'm having this problem too with adminmod. Server runs fine without it but when i put adminmod on, it does same thing this guy describes. Only problem is i am using latest adminmod and metamod. To be exact, i go and look at the files and it says admin_MM.dll is version 2.5.0.50 and that metamod.dll is version 1.13.1.0. I was pretty sure these were the latest. Anybody else got this problem even though they have latest versions?