Beta3.0 4a And Timelimit

ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
<div class="IPBDescription">A question!!!</div> Is it possible now to block the game when the time is finished also in NS map?

Thanks

Comments

• DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    Not sure what "block the game" means, but the mp_combattime cvar is for Combat only.
  • ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    I hope that their introduce a option to end a game when the time is over.

Anyway do you know if there is a way to take a log with the score of the players when a round is over (one team win)?

thanks,
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-ikir+May 11 2004, 06:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (ikir @ May 11 2004, 06:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hope that their introduce a option to end a game when the time is over.

Anyway do you know if there is a way to take a log with the score of the players when a round is over (one team win)?
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    mp_combattime 10 ends a combat game in 10 minutes. This option is not available for regular ns.

If you want a record of player scores at games end take a snapshot of tab (scoreboard).
  • CaucasianCaucasian Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 9993Members
    NS Games should be done when its done. That would suck if it was anything otherwise. IMO
  • ikirikir Join Date: 2003-07-19 Member: 18265Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Gold
    yes i take a screenshot. But it would be easier to see the score of all the players. If you are alien you can't see the score of the marine players. So if you want to have all the scores of all the players you must at least take 2 screens.
  • AvitarAvitar Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20760Members
    get amx mod + physco stats and just get the server to log scores.