Steam Servers

yoyoscrapeyoyoscrape Join Date: 2003-11-22 Member: 23387Members
Are there ever any steam servers that have ppl in them?? For awhile now i havent been able to find any. Thanks.

Comments

• RecoupRecoup Join Date: 2004-04-25 Member: 28195Members
    Of course there are, its just a matter of looking. What is your connection speed? I have DSL and I always turn up with at least a few thousand servers!
  • FlashFlash Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1783Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-yoyoscrape+Apr 27 2004, 04:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yoyoscrape @ Apr 27 2004, 04:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Are there ever any steam servers that have ppl in them?? For awhile now i havent been able to find any. Thanks. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Make sure you're looking for the NS 3 beta servers not the old Version 2. The drop down box that lets you select mod type is too small to show the full name and you can't resize it so you might be looking for the old version.
  • R_A_CR_A_C Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16273Members
    Mine shows all NS beta servers. 2, 3, 4. If they're there, they show up for me. I have no password and no empty server filters on and I get like 200 servers.