Invasion

2»

Comments

• xectxect Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9807Members
    Sorry, but it seems I'll have to stay out of posting for a few days. This whole thing is just coming down on me. I'm feeling quite depressed, I'm sick and to make matters even worse, my arms hurt like hell when I try to use a computer. I need to relax for a while, so I won't be posting again untill at least monday. Sorry about that, just leave any characters floating where possible.
  • P-KhanP-Khan Join Date: 2003-05-27 Member: 16776Members
    Nuub:
    The man looks back, frightned. "OK, OK, just don't tell anyone please. There is a Resistance movement around town, trying to set up for the invasion. That's all I can say I'm affraid..." He looks now even more worried "Damn! They're gonna have my head for this.

Xect:
    You enter the Keinji Corp. building at this town. It has a great lobby with several crystal chandaleres, and people walking in and out. You see the receptionsist, but as you are about to ask her something she replies "I'll be with you in just a moment sir. Please sit there and wait."

Frosty:
    "Hah! That sure is some damn good chip." The man looks both side before talking back "You seem to know your hardware. Wanna get a job?"
  • FrostyFrosty Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15667Members
    <span style='color:blue'>"Employed has always been one of my favorite states. Heck, if its a realy good job I might be in a good enouph mood to work you in a discount for our little transaction."</span>