Server admin

DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
<div class="IPBDescription">:)</div>If someone is going to make a public server, would i be able to rent it every now and then for private use? If so email me or PM me.
Bennyd43@hotmail.com

Comments

• EpochEpoch Join Date: 2002-10-10 Member: 1474Members
    Why don't you run your own server, or rent one from Recon Gamer? $20 per month isn't very expensive, and I doubt that anyone here would rent his or her personal server to you (I will not, please don't ask). It’s just a thought. If you find someone that will, however, then I stand corrected.

<i>Edit: I'm not trying to be ugly, just bringing some other options to your attention.</i>
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    Epoch maybe mine and your clan could have an alliance or something and put together money each month to pay for it...
  • NecroNecro &lt;insert non-birthday-related title here&gt; Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Silent But Violent+Oct. 24 2002,20:02--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Silent But Violent @ Oct. 24 2002,20:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Epoch maybe mine and your clan could have an alliance or something and put together money each month to pay for it...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    it's not THAT expensive, get all of ur clan 2 pay.