Is the server pack gonna be released day before?

A-JimA-Jim Join Date: 2002-10-19 Member: 1549Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Or earlier?</div>I know this has been asked before, but when will the server files be released? I've heard the day before the inital release, but won't that make the number of servers a bit limited once NS v1 comes out?
I'd like to set up a a server(public and private) and all, but i don't want it to be all filled up with strangers and people who ruin the game just because there are only so many number of game servers avail to the player base.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• MoleculorMoleculor Namer-of-Bob Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 9Members
    We're hoping they will be. It's planned that way, but there aren't any guarantees.
  • loofboteloofbote Join Date: 2002-07-15 Member: 948Members
    heh if it is I will be lookin at those servers till I can dl ns and play on them.... Oh god what torchure!
  • Res1Res1 Join Date: 2002-08-18 Member: 1187Members
    linux server files will be released the day before the client.  That's whats planned as far as I know.
  • NecroNecro &lt;insert non-birthday-related title here&gt; Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Moleculor+Oct. 27 2002,16:02--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Moleculor @ Oct. 27 2002,16:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->We're hoping they will be. It's planned that way, but there aren't any guarantees.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yea, it should be, more servers i know monse has LOTS of servers lined up all around the globe!