does Subnautica Below Zero support VR on EpicStore ?

empleatempleat Members Join Date: 2019-09-10 Member: 254661Posts: 4 Fully active user
There is no mention of VR on EpicStore. Because some games have VR and non vr version. I am planning to get Valve index hardware. Does this game - Subnautica Below Zero on EpicStore support VR ? EpicStore can't answer directly :neutral:
Post edited by empleat on

Comments

• narfblatnarfblat Utah, USAMembers, Forum Moderators, Forum staff Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Posts: 722 mod
    No, it currently has no VR version. I don't think they plan on it for Below Zero, but I could be wrong.
    Subnautica stuff:
    Official Subnautica discord chat: https://discord.gg/subnautica
    For updates on Console progress for both Subnautica and Below Zero, check the favro page, here.
    How to clear your Cache, by 0x6A7232.
    How to use console commands.
    Stuck, and just want to most recent base/Cyclops? Use "Warpme" command. Want to get out of the ceiling? Press F1 and note your camera postion. First number is North/South, second number is up/down, and third is East/West. Reduce the 2nd number by 10, then use "warp x y z" (where x, y, and z are the position you want to be).
  • empleatempleat Members Join Date: 2019-09-10 Member: 254661Posts: 4 Fully active user
    aaaaaaaa i was looking forward to it, it has a such atmosphere even in 2d..........