Fabricator

rainer128rainer128 United states Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209096Members
Well this game is unplayable for me at the moment, because the fabricator is broke. So when I make something it just stays in the making of process. Does anyone have a link todeveloper's addressing this or something? I may have missed it on trello no fun playing for me, and others like me who play it fair.

Comments

• LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    edited November 2015
    Why do you have to type certain things in bold and italic? It is quite obnoxious TBH

As for your problem, no, it seems to be a bug. Sounds very cheesy, but have you tried restarting the game?
  • rainer128rainer128 United states Join Date: 2015-11-08 Member: 209096Members
    LordDerp wrote: »
    Why do you have to type certain things in bold and italic? It is quite obnoxious TBH

As for your problem, no, it seems to be a bug. Sounds very cheesy, but have you tried restarting the game?

It's the expression of trying to make a point.
  • Agent-48Agent-48 Ostrava City, Czech Republic, EU Join Date: 2015-09-03 Member: 207681Members

Restart is the solution. Happened to me once or twice. Lol, stupid bug. B)
  • LordDerpLordDerp Netherlands Join Date: 2015-09-10 Member: 207871Members
    rainer128 wrote: »

Last time I checked, you can get a point across without putting things in bold and italic
    rainer128 wrote: »

Last time I checked, you can get a point across without putting things in bold and italic

I agree with what you say. However, people go about trying to get their point across is their thing, and if you don't like it then why bother with wasting your time. trying to correct something you have no control over is fruitless. I like quite a few of the comments you make, but this petty grammar war you're doing is not making you look great. it's the only thing I dislike about you to be fully honest. This discussion is not about this so please either contribute or leave thanks.
    Agent-48 wrote: »

Restart is the solution. Happened to me once or twice. Lol, stupid bug. B)

This worked after 10 restart's thank you. (\^.^/)
    Sadly I just noticed i posted this in General Discussion, rather than the correct bug section.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Where you using cheats? Because that's the only way i was able to reproduce this one in the past (haven't tried in current build)
  • crane476crane476 United States, Tx Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206850Members
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Where you using cheats? Because that's the only way i was able to reproduce this one in the past (haven't tried in current build)

This exact bug happened to me when I used cheats to change the time of day. As the others said, restarting the game should fix the issue.
    time of day welp time to retry. post was worth it then thanks!
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    Happens to me, DONT USE CHEATS!!!,

no seriously though have to build it without MoSt building cheats!!!

It still is weird.
  • SPIRIN1224SPIRIN1224 Moon Join Date: 2015-04-15 Member: 203469Members
    You know I am a very active member