Path of Exile Beta key give-away

SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Posts: 2,427Members, Constellation
edited December 2011 in Off-Topic
Avert your gaze yonder here
Heard of the Diablo 2 clone/remake/heavily inspired game called Path of Exile?

If you answered "yes" and are a certified member of the OT board (at least 3 years since subscribed and a regular) then you eligible to getting a beta key to this fine grindfest! No, really!

Toss me a PM and spare the drool and you shall be rewarded.

Oh and it's like we say here in Sweden "först till kvarn!" (outlanders are directed to google translate which actually does a great job this time).

the cult of panigg will have exclusive copyright to your immortal soul/atheist counterpart upon receiving above mentioned beta key

The rarity of these are unknown to me so be nice if ya'll already got one.

Edit: These are for both EU/US but now it's gone! poof! Rob might get more keys though, a friend got a key and in turn got his own invite to send to me. We'll see if Rob is scandalous or honorable.
Post edited by Unknown User on
A doctor in the Medical Wing with one blank eye beat me to death with a rake, shouting “It’s just... a standard... procedure!,” then made a verbal note of my time of death.

Comments

• RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Posts: 2,604Members, NS1 Playtester
    Unless you meant the PoE OT forums... in which case ignore my PM :(
    -Rob
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Posts: 2,427Members, Constellation
    edited December 2011
    QUOTE (Rob @ Dec 1 2011, 09:53 PM) »
    Unless you meant the PoE OT forums... in which case ignore my PM :(

Preposterous! You will get the key seeing you were first and you will enjoy it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    A doctor in the Medical Wing with one blank eye beat me to death with a rake, shouting “It’s just... a standard... procedure!,” then made a verbal note of my time of death.
  • RobRob Unknown Enemy Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 25Posts: 2,604Members, NS1 Playtester
    Yay! Finally joined the cult of panigg!
    -Rob
  • RetalesRetales Panigg cultist Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19180Posts: 1,163Members
    Ahem... Gentlemen. Don't mind me. I'm just standing here in hopes of catching an invite in case they start flying around.

The reasonable part of my brain would be freaking pissed off if he knew I'm trying to get access to a game like this so close to the exams and assignment deadlines. But he'll never know.
    Dwarf Fortresses: Sugarhouses, Blockadecalmed, the mighty Helllantern and the troubled Lusterlens
    ----
    "IMHO, they might as well have been called Hidey, Buildy, Flappy, Fighty and OMGWTH!!!11!!" -Grendel
    ----
    Awesomesauce! Thanks for the avatar, NEO|Phyte d:]
    ----
  • That_Annoying_KidThat_Annoying_Kid Sire of Titles Join Date: 2003-03-01 Member: 14175Posts: 5,578Members, Constellation
    what if we are NSF certified but not OT III ?
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Posts: 2,427Members, Constellation
    QUOTE (That_Annoying_Kid @ Dec 2 2011, 01:40 PM) »
    what if we are NSF certified but not OT III ?

What the heck is NSF?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 11,398Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue mod
    QUOTE (Retales @ Dec 2 2011, 12:29 AM) »
    Ahem... Gentlemen. Don't mind me. I'm just standing here in hopes of catching an invite in case they start flying around.

The reasonable part of my brain would be freaking pissed off if he knew I'm trying to get access to a game like this so close to the exams and assignment deadlines. But he'll never know.

Are you sure about that, I mean absolutely sure. It goes without saying that if you are... He knows!

Forum Admin "to protect and serve" Admin/Moderator I mostly use a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Existence Unknown
    NS2-720p Playlist or on the UWE Forums, last update 11-aug-2012
    NS2: 95x1HP Skulk escapes, latest NS2 Comic #49 GAS: Newton's third law was wrong?

• ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571Members, Constellation
    QUOTE (Svenpa @ Dec 2 2011, 09:28 AM) »
    What the heck is NSF?

OT III is a Scientology thing, so I'm assuming he is making a Scientology joke. A bad one that is...

Any way, yay for people getting keys to awesome looking betas.
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • PaniggPanigg Join Date: 2006-11-02 Member: 58212Posts: 580Members
    What is this? I don't even!

I would love a key if I weren't occupied with freaking skyrim. :/
    QUOTE (Khaze @ Feb 26 2010, 01:00 PM) »
    Can I have your babies, Panigg?

QUOTE (Quaunaut @ Feb 26 2010, 11:38 AM) »
    OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CULTIST CONFIRMED

• redgagaredgaga Join Date: 2012-03-30 Member: 149652Posts: 1Members
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571Members, Constellation
    So, Rob's avatar is breaking things...

PS: Got an email this week about a stress test for the game this weekend, no clue if I will actually have time to play it though...
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Posts: 9,006Members
    Flargh! Somebody nuke that avatar!
    Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side.
    - George Carlin
  • locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Posts: 4,021Members, Constellation
    I'm playing a lightning-necro temp called pacemakermalfunction. Let me know if you want to team up. just started act 2 for the second time.
    QUOTE (Flayra @ Mar 28 2007, 09:21 PM) »
    It's not an easy balance to achieve, but we do want to make a game that will be both the best competitive game since Starcraft and also one that many people can enjoy casually without being in a clan or an experienced or knowledgeable NS player. That's the goal at least!

- NS in game name - tilde - My Steam Id Page - .
  • LV426-ColonistLV426-Colonist Space Jockey Join Date: 2011-08-05 Member: 114269Posts: 678Members, Constellation
    http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/

This weekend is open to the public.
    LV426-Colonist
  • LachdananLachdanan Join Date: 2003-06-04 Member: 16995Posts: 77Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos
    due to the high request they opened their cashshop now.
    Many have asked for beeing able to donate and get a key.

Its still a little bit to early to call it a OpenBeta, there are still only 2acts.
    Buying a key is not an option if you only want to play the game, keep this in mind if considering to purchase.
    Open Beta should hit public in June.