What is postmortem?

SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Posts: 7,019Members

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Posts: 10,501Members
    The San Francisco Postmortem is an informal game developer group that meets monthly to discuss game development.
    QUOTE (MOOtant @ Sep 21 2012, 11:06 AM) »
    What is wrong with being a racist?

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands, Hoogezand Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Posts: 11,484Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue mod
    *walks into the forum*

*looks around*

*starts poking random people*

*gets caught by Flayra*
    QUOTE(Flayra)
    WTF are you doing here?

He man, don't go around creating a new forum just a few people know what is is about and not expect random encounters! Besides I have on my watch +32 agility, so I dodge your offence escaping right into the vast expanse of the UWE community tounge.gif

Forum Admin "guardian of the magic cookiejar" Admin/Moderator I mostly use a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly

Existence Unknown

98 1HP Skulk escapes and counting

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Posts: 1,654Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts admin
    This is the Postmortem website. It's probably not of too much interest if you're outside of San Francisco though.
    Max McGuire
    Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment
  • RuByRuBy Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10732Posts: 1,019Members
    Why does it have such a morbid name?
    Rubber*ducky or Rubert in NS, Kaelwe in WoW, and too many other sobriquets...
    [ Blog · Art · Music ]
  • RuByRuBy Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10732Posts: 1,019Members
    That was a serious question, by the way.
    Rubber*ducky or Rubert in NS, Kaelwe in WoW, and too many other sobriquets...
    [ Blog · Art · Music ]
  • ThansalThansal The New Scum Join Date: 2002-08-22 Member: 1215Posts: 10,571Members, Constellation
    QUOTE(RuBy @ Dec 24 2007, 10:05 AM) »
    Why does it have such a morbid name?

postmortem is used to refer to any discussion about something after it happened.
    <Eternaly_Lost> Me and lolfighter are lovers
  • the_x5the_x5 the Xzianthian Join Date: 2004-03-02 Member: 27041Posts: 3,175Members, Constellation
    edited May 2008
    ~edit~

Hmm, I guess we visit them instead of both parties visiting each other?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Coined the qualitative attribute entropy in reference to game maps.
    Do not eat the dark energy balls, please.
    imageimageimage