2 wallpapers (800x600)

Raven-NevermoreRaven-Nevermore Join Date: 2002-10-18 Member: 1534Posts: 2Members
Hey, I made this two wallpapers. Maybe someone would like to put them on Desktop :-)

Hafe fun with this...

Raven-Nevermore

CW-Administration

Comments

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu Anememone Join Date: 2002-03-23 Member: 345Posts: 10,501Members
    I would like em, but there is no rhyme or reason and the pics are outdated. Nice try though; I can't do ANYTHING. Literally.
    QUOTE (MOOtant @ Sep 21 2012, 11:06 AM) »
    What is wrong with being a racist?

• Llama_KillerLlama_Killer Join Date: 2002-07-30 Member: 1029Posts: 576Members
    thats good if you make one with outdated pics and modern ones you could make an evolution of NAtural Selection wall papaer that i would definatly put up!
    Llama Killer, spraying and praying since 2002!

• Raven-NevermoreRaven-Nevermore Join Date: 2002-10-18 Member: 1534Posts: 2Members
    I don't know where to get new pix about NS. I just found NS yesterday while surfing around a bit.
  • LegionnairedLegionnaired Join Date: 2002-04-30 Member: 552Posts: 3,260Members, Constellation
    Hmm...

Well, teh release is coming soon, why not just wait it out, and grab some pics off of HLMV?
    In the end, science does not provide us the answers most of us require.[...]To the question, "How did it all begin?", science answers, "Probably by accident." To the question "How will it end?" science answers, "Probably by accident." To many people, the accidental life is not worth living.
  • ChromeAngelChromeAngel Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 14Posts: 2,677Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Welcome Raven-Nevermore.  A lot of action shots get posted  in the General forum and on Readyroom.org.  Of course some of the shots in the mapping forum will blow you away too.

"Nevermore!" quoth the raven...
    image - Marines VS Aliens - Public Beta Download
  • SurgeSurge asda4a3sklflkgh Join Date: 2002-07-14 Member: 944Posts: 1,962Members
    Where can I find a desktop with chibiness?
  • MoleculorMoleculor Namer-of-Bob Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 9Posts: 3,692Members
    Yeah, the first one's smaller pictures contain some really old concept art, but that's alright. I still like it. Really like it.

You can find some more recent stuff on www.readyroom.org