Healing Armories..

Pablo999Pablo999 Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11804Members
I have played on quite alot of servers now and have only ONCE come across a healing armory, while people have told me to use a welder I am still stumped. I have welded armories but still done nothing also I'm wondering if its a server specific thing. hope someone can explain it to me cause its driving me nuts

Comments

• BarneyCalhoun23BarneyCalhoun23 Join Date: 2002-11-10 Member: 8102Members
    In the current 1.03 patch, upgraded armories will show that they have no health, and this is common among all players and servers with the 1.03 patch. This bug is known of and will be fixed in the upcoming 1.04 patch. Don't worry about it, just weld it for a reasonable amount of time until you think it should be healed, although it just won't show on the health display.
  • SilverHorseSilverHorse Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8291Members
    He doesn't mean that, Barney.

Voogru has a mod on his server that adds medpacks to the armory. Its not NS at all.
  • KingKahuna[KKG]™KingKahuna[KKG]™ Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9507Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--QuoteBegin--SilverHorse+Jan 4 2003, 01:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SilverHorse @ Jan 4 2003, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->He doesn't mean that, Barney.

Voogru has a mod on his server that adds medpacks to the armory. Its not NS at all.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes; and it also repairs your armor too.

w00t w00t
  • DunsbyDunsby Join Date: 2002-08-01 Member: 1042Awaiting Authorization
    edited January 2003
    And it makes the game slightly unfair to the alien team...
  • SupernornSupernorn Best. Picture. Ever. Made. Ever. Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7608Members, Constellation
    yar that would be voogrus server....where the admins think they know better than the dev team...
  • FamFam Diaper-Wearing Dog On A Ball Join Date: 2002-02-17 Member: 222Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    That is voogru's server. And now, to stop this topic from becoming a nasty nasty flame, I shall.

<span style='color:red'>***WELD IT CLOSED***</span>
This discussion has been closed.