NS2+ Stored Stats

MashpitSquaredMashpitSquared Texas, USA Join Date: 2014-01-13 Member: 193053Members
Is there a site that records and stores NS2+ round end stats like damage and accuracy, similar to something like this? I was wondering what my average rifle accuracy as a marine was, but couldn't find the NS2+ logs anywhere.

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Not really. The tactical freedom servers does but only for itself
  • BicsumBicsum Join Date: 2012-02-27 Member: 147596Members, Reinforced - Gold
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Mendasp collects all this data and sells it to marketing companies.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2016
    Is this you @MashpitSquared?
    http://hive.naturalselection2.com/profile/84956848

Basically what I was trying to say is that if you play on the TacticalFreedom server is the US you can see your average accuracy over time. If that is your hive profile, then you will see your stats here once you have played enough games.
    http://www.tacticalfreedom.com/stats/84956848
  • sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
    I know I've managed to improve my accuracy a lot over the past several months, but I think it's less about learning to hit lifeforms and more about learning when not to try, and I'm not entirely sure that makes it a skill improvement.

I mean which is better, a marine who empties his rifle at a skulk/lerk/fade only to get like 3 or 4 hits, or one that doesn't fire a shot because he knows that's exactly what will happen? One is more reliable for immediate damage, but the other is better prepared if the lifeform comes into a better position.

I also hunt gorges. Getting 80% accuracy on the fatties pumps my average significantly.
  • YojimboYojimbo England Join Date: 2009-03-19 Member: 66806Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    sotanaht wrote: »
    I know I've managed to improve my accuracy a lot over the past several months, but I think it's less about learning to hit lifeforms and more about learning when not to try, and I'm not entirely sure that makes it a skill improvement.

I mean which is better, a marine who empties his rifle at a skulk/lerk/fade only to get like 3 or 4 hits, or one that doesn't fire a shot because he knows that's exactly what will happen? One is more reliable for immediate damage, but the other is better prepared if the lifeform comes into a better position.

I also hunt gorges. Getting 80% accuracy on the fatties pumps my average significantly.