Missing DLC items in Customize Player

halcoberry_houndhalcoberry_hound Join Date: 2003-07-20 Member: 18309Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
Hey All,

Apologizes if there is another thread but i couldn't find one.

I seem to be missing basically all my items available for customization from DLCs.

if someone cold have a look that would be great.

Thanks

halcoberry

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited February 2016
    Hi,

could you post a link to your steam profile? Because otherwise we have no way to get the needed details.

Also what items are exactly missing? Did you start NS2 after the last update and looked at the Customize Menu?
  • halcoberry_houndhalcoberry_hound Join Date: 2003-07-20 Member: 18309Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    My profile is
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963377712/

and yes i have checked the customize since the update. I only have the option to change the gender and from Black Armour to Normal Armour on the marine.

here is a screenshot of the DLCs

vyl5xk11z78b.jpg

dlc.jpg 31.5K
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    @halcoberry_hound Try the customize player screen one more time. Sometimes it has a hiccup the first time.
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester
    Your profile is private. I can not view your inventory.
  • halcoberry_houndhalcoberry_hound Join Date: 2003-07-20 Member: 18309Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    apologizes, I have changed my profile settings.

Thanks
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    apologizes, I have changed my profile settings.

Thanks

Looking at your inventory you seem to have all items.

So there seems to be some issue with the customize menu being unable to load your inventory. Please follow these instructions to generate a tech_support.zip and attach it here.
    Awesome! I dont know if it was the profile change or what, but it seems to be all good now thanks!

Happy if this needs to be locked and thanks everyone for helping