My KDR has been reset and hasn't changed AT ALL since the update?

Disco_StuDisco_Stu Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187965Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
edited October 2015 in Technical Support
http://hive.naturalselection2.com/profile/49356863

Btw I'm Senpai Robot/Senpai_Twitchbot (just fyi) just using a different name (NOT a diff account) atm - therefore ppl can still see my score/hrs/badges/etc (NOT smurfing).

My KDR was 1.7 before the update and now it's 0, i've also played a few times since the update and it hasn't changed at all...

*edit* Just had a few ppl tell me they've had the same problem. So ignore what I said before if you read it before edit.

Any idea what is causing this problem?

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Between build 276 and 276.1 even players who never played in the given round were added to the match's end report.

This confused the hive system so much it corrupted the given hive's player data (seems like there is no sanity/case check at all)

The CDT doesn't have any access to the hive and is planning to replace it with a own system in the future as hive turned out to be not reliable in most ways.
  • Disco_StuDisco_Stu Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187965Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    So what's the ETA on when you guys are gonna change Hive with your own system?
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    we are actively working on HIVE 2.0 and hope to have something implemented very soon. that's not much of an answer but still something :)
  • ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Could you please re-add the feature to allow constellation icons/badges to be switched to another account without asking through PM?

Thanks, i miss that feature from NS1, being able to update every 24/hours, it helped alot.
  • Disco_StuDisco_Stu Join Date: 2013-09-07 Member: 187965Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Is there a way I can reset my Hive profile without making a smurf account? I don't mind losing ALL my stats except the amount of hours I've played...
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Disco_Stu wrote: »
    Is there a way I can reset my Hive profile without making a smurf account? I don't mind losing ALL my stats except the amount of hours I've played...

No there is not.