Unable to redeem reinforcement badge

JokeJoke Finland Join Date: 2015-07-31 Member: 206586Members
edited July 2015 in Technical Support
How do i activate my Badge (I donated for the reinforcement program) I Got an email and i activated the product on steam, i also connected the hive profile with my steam one.... Still doesnt work -_-

Comments

• SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2015
    Go to your hive account. And if you think these spoilers are annoying, so is the title of your stupid thread!

Removed your excessive use of spoilers. Santa pls. -Decoy
  • JokeJoke Finland Join Date: 2015-07-31 Member: 206586Members
    I dont find them annoying, but i already have done that
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited July 2015
    I dont know, does anyone else have any ideas?

Seriously guys?
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    @Meatmachine and @Santaclaws knock it off please. That's more annoying for everyone else trying to see what you've already suggested.

@Joke You donated to Reinforcement a long time ago? Do you have the shadow skins available in game?

• WobWob Join Date: 2005-04-08 Member: 47814Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited July 2015
    Something like this doesn't belong into the tech support. ~Ghoul
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2015
    Great job guys, someone is trying to get help and you derail the thread/troll him/her.

Even if the thread is not following these guidelines, there is absolute no reason to behave the way you just did!

@Joke The reinforcement program was shut down 4 month ago which was announced 8 month ago.

So sadly i have to inform you that by now you can't redeem your badge anymore!

But if you send an email to the CDT providing prove (copy of mails you received from the humble store) that you donated to the Reinforcement program we will unlock your badge manually.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Or you can PM me the proof and I can do it