It Grows!

KKyleKKyle Michigan Join Date: 2005-07-01 Member: 55067Members

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    That is horrifying.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Benson wrote: »
    That is horrifying.

That is perfect! I want to see a mod where everything that does damage gets bigger until it dies. A fade with a big k/d will just be huge and struggle to get around the map. Imagine an onos. What fun.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Nordic wrote: »
    That is horrifying.

That is perfect! I want to see a mod where everything that does damage gets bigger until it dies. A fade with a big k/d will just be huge and struggle to get around the map. Imagine an onos. What fun.

Onos stuck in doorway :s
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2015
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    Nordic wrote: »
    That is horrifying.

Onos stuck in doorway :s

That might happen... or ... a god like onos shall be created. God Onos can cross the map with a single bound. God Onos could destroy marine base from across the map with a single stomp. No marine shall be safe from the wrath of God Onos!!!

... at least if health and damage go up proportional to size.