hive.naturalselection2.com

ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
Curious, anyone know how I can change my steam profile on the hive website, it no longer gives me the option to do it, it sort of reminds me of that forum feature that allowed you to change your account icons and everything to another steamid every once in a blue moon, but the hive website no longer allows profile changes?

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2015
    Hive accounts are basically steam accounts! The only thing you can do at hive is linking a forum account once to a given steam account.

Using one forum account on two steam accounts should not be possible and is not supported simply to avoid badge sharing.
  • ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Oh, what i meant was... Back in the constellation days of NS1 there was a feature which allowed you to change your steamid, to give your icon to a different account when you aren't using it, in some cases this helped if you no longer had access to a specific account, or if you were going away for a few months and wanted to share it with someone else while you are away.

Thanks.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    PM me what you'd like done regarding badges, like transferring to another user account or email etc. and i'll fill you in on what happens