I can´t do nothing when I open my game

GodKingKirilkoGodKingKirilko Brazil Join Date: 2015-02-19 Member: 201443Members
Everytime I open my game it don´t go to anywhere it just stick to the opening panel of thing to choose like options, mods, quick join, and I don´t know what to do

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Hi, welcome to the ns2 forums.

Did you already read this guide: http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/131384/how-to-make-a-good-tech-support-post?

If none of the steps explained there helped, please attach your tech_support.zip here.
  • krOozekrOoze Join Date: 2014-04-24 Member: 195593Members
    edited February 2015
    Ummm.... like click "Quick join" or "Server browser", pick populated server and play?
    EDIT: Actually now that I think about it (and see your join date), you should click "Training", then "Start tutorial". When you are done then "Tip Clips" and watch some of that untill you get bored, then "vs Bots", select both commanders, start and shoot some of them BOTs.
    Have fun!

Anyway, what is you problem exactly? You just are unable to click anything? Don't know enough english and get confused in the menu or simply don't know where to start as a rookie?
  • GodKingKirilkoGodKingKirilko Brazil Join Date: 2015-02-19 Member: 201443Members
    krOoze wrote: »
    Ummm.... like click "Quick join" or "Server browser", pick populated server and play?
    EDIT: Actually now that I think about it (and see your join date), you should click "Training", then "Start tutorial". When you are done then "Tip Clips" and watch some of that untill you get bored, then "vs Bots", select both commanders, start and shoot some of them BOTs.
    Have fun!

Anyway, what is you problem exactly? You just are unable to click anything? Don't know enough english and get confused in the menu or simply don't know where to start as a rookie?
    My problem is that I can go to options I can´t go to options I can´t go to training I can´t go to anything I click and it stops

• krOozekrOoze Join Date: 2014-04-24 Member: 195593Members
    Oh. Then don't mind me. What he says apply:

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Need that techsupport.exe generated zip file..