[Bug Report] Onos only deals 100 damage per attack against buildings.

d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
I just noticed this one. I have verified it in sandbox mode with no mods running. The correct attack animation is playing, it's only the damage that is wrong. In case anyone reading this doesn't know, it's supposed to be 200 damage per attack and not 100 (in vanilla, in comp mod it's 180 and 90).

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Hmmm... I noticed an onos taking what seemed like forever to kill an obs earlier tonight...
  • AsranielAsraniel Join Date: 2002-06-03 Member: 724Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    Sandbox mode can have differences to the actual game, as it is a mod and does not always carry over all the changes in vanilla balance. Can you verify this outside of sandbox mode?
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Asraniel wrote: »
    Sandbox mode can have differences to the actual game, as it is a mod and does not always carry over all the changes in vanilla balance. Can you verify this outside of sandbox mode?

I've seen it in an actual game as well. However, the server was running mods. Unfortunately I don't have the resources to set up a server and test it out.
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited January 2015
    You type map ns2_mapname in console
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    SamusDroid wrote: »
    You type ns2_mapname in console

Oh, cool. I didn't know that worked with the client application. However, you surely meant "map ns2_mapname".

I tried it out and it's still there, no mods and no training mode.
  • HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Noticed that as well yesterday. Server was also running mods (nothing too crazy, just ns2+ and pregame).
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited January 2015
    Welder damage is also affected btw.