[Linux] [Build 269] multiple crashes (randomly; when alt-tabbing; during map change)

BluewindBluewind Austria Join Date: 2014-06-10 Member: 196474Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited October 2014 in Technical Support
I've gathered some backtraces over the last two weeks and I've been meaning to write down what I did when they happened, but I never did, sorry. I figured it's still better to give them to you guys even without that info (some info is in the game output anyway, maybe it's enough).

That said most of the crashes either happen during map load or randomly during a game (mostly the out of memory ones I think). Also a few happened when I alt-tabbed (I think those are also ones where it says out of memory). I never ran out of memory (always had at least 4G free) so I'd guess this is some memory leak that hits the 32bit limit. Any chance you guys could get a 64bit build out?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Backtraces and config are attached.
$ inxi -SG
System:    Host: Marin Kernel: 3.17.0-1-ARCH x86_64 (64 bit) Desktop: Openbox 3.5.2 Distro: Arch Linux
Graphics:  Card: NVIDIA GK104 [GeForce GTX 660 Ti]
           Display Server: X.Org 1.16.1 driver: nvidia Resolution: 1920x1200@59.95hz, 1920x1200@59.95hz
           GLX Renderer: GeForce GTX 660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 GLX Version: 4.4.0 NVIDIA 343.22

Edit: I should probably also mention that I can sometimes play for 2-3 hours with a couple map changes and sometimes it crashes after 5 minutes (directly after joining without a map change).