Character armor

UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
Hi,

I can't decide between : to post in suggestion or post in TS. Never seen a thread for this. If you have the Kodiak pack you can setup you character with the new menu (yay). But only for Kodiak stuff.

If you have a 'reinforced badge' you can't use the "kodiak" menu to change your armor back to normal/black/Assault-shadow/Elite (at least for me; bug?). It seems you can't deactivate the kodiak stuff either (a click for life).

You don't see (in the main menu) what is the actual config like the character mod back in 265 (not sure). I don't know if it is a bug.

Looks like a possible conflict with the 'default NS menu' and the 'kodiak pack menu'.

Is CDT listed this ? ETA ? Workaround ?

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2014
    I'm confused can you post pictures or a video of your problem? You have the skins but you can't select then anymore? I don't seem to have this issue when I try changing my skin and I have the Kodiak dlc.
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    Re check
    The original NS2 menu(s) disappeared with late patches. But I'm sure i saw both on the same build. Can't remember the name though. Never-mind it doesn't change much of the issue.

If i try to customize, i get only these options (screenshots) while i think i should have the ones from Onos badge. Shoulder patch for example.

No "shadow model" for skulk only normal / Kodiak

All option i can have.
    222181ea2daf8f3549e97ab31b48ca.jpg
    90bbee3a0ebef46d7e3ab003f02679.jpg
    3bbfa32a6d6f152c72aa45b9d8194c.jpg

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited September 2014
    Check your dlcs: rightclick at ns2 -> properties -> dlc (make a screenshot + make sure all are enabled)

If your there are no "weird named dlcs" go to https://www.humblebundle.com/home and log in with the email with which you bought the onos pack, look under Other Purchases for it and click at it. Your steam keys should be now shown to you.

Redeem them ;)
  • UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    Ha! , that bug... i thought this one was fixed forever.

fixed for me.

thx